Los Angeles Campus
Alliant's Los Angeles campus is located in Alhambra, in the western San Gabriel region of Los Angeles County. Over 600 students are enrolled annually in a number of schools and programs:
Los Angeles Campus Graduate Programs:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Authorization
- Clinical Psychology (PhD)
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
- Couple and Family Therapy (MA)
- Couple and Family Therapy (PsyD)
- Cross Cultural Language & Academic Development (CLAD)
- Educational Psychology (PsyD)
- Infant-Preschooler Mental Health (Certificate)
- Organizational Psychology (MA)
- Organizational Psychology (PhD)
- Preliminary Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Preliminary Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Teaching Credential (Special Education - Mild/Moderate Disabilities)
- Pupil Personnel Services Credential Only
- School Based Mental Health Certificate (CERT)
- School Neuropsychology (CERT)
- School Psychology with PPS Credential (MAE + PPS)
The Alliant Los Angeles student population is very diverse, with an age range of 21-71. The student body is 80 percent female and 20 percent male, and 44 percent are students of color or international students.
The campus occupies 50,251 square feet within a 38-acre complex and houses 23 classrooms including a videoconferencing classroom, an integrated computer classroom, a computer laboratory, group study spaces, one faculty lounge, and two student lounges. All classrooms are equipped with projection screens, TV monitors and DVD/VCR units as well as WIFI connectivity. In addition, 13 classrooms are equipped with built-in multimedia capability. Various restaurants and a health club are also located adjacent to the university within the complex.
1000 South Fremont, Unit 5, Alhambra, CA 91803
Tel: (626) 270-3300 / Fax: (626) 284-0550
Admissions: (866) 825-5426 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Byers-Bell is the Los Angeles campus' chief administrative officer, serving as the DCS (Director of Campus Services). The DCS office, and a broad and capable Student Services staff, is responsible for being the primary point of contact for new and continuing students to access a range of support services and resources such as health and wellness, academic support services, career services, and student involvement in campus life.
The area surrounding the Los Angeles campus is bordered by South Pasadena on the northwest, San Marino on the north, San Gabriel on the east, and Monterey Park on the south. The city has a total area of 7.6 square miles, over 99% of which is land. Alhambra was originally promoted as a "city of homes," and many of Alhambra's homes have historical significance. Alhambra is a city of charming, well-manicured residential neighborhoods and many new businesses. It is situated within a "Sixty Mile Circle" centered around Los Angeles--a dynamic concentration of population, employment, business, industry and finance, with two-thirds of the state's 100 largest corporations headquartered within this circle.
Ample hourly parking is available for guests and visitors at Alliant's Los Angeles campus.