Alliant's Fresno Campus is located in the San Joaquin Valley. Approximately 400 students are enrolled annually in a number of schools and programs:
Fresno Campus Graduate Programs
- Applied Criminology (MS)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Clinical Counseling (MA)
- Clinical Psychology (PhD)
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
- Infant-Preschooler Mental Health (Certificate)
- Organizational Behavior (MA)
- Organization Development (PsyD)
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Psychology (credential only program)
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Counseling (credential only program)
- School Counseling with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
- School Psychology with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
The Alliant Fresno student population is very diverse, with an age range of 22-67.
The student body is 76 percent female and 24 percent male, and 42 percent are students of color or international students.
The Fresno campus occupies 41,150 square feet of a modern facility, and houses 10 classrooms, which include computer labs, a teaching computer classroom, and a videoconferencing center. Classroom resources include computers with online access, video equipment, scanners, TV monitors, and statistical and data processing facilities.
5130 E. Clinton Way, Fresno, CA 93727
Phone: (559) 253-2200 / Fax: (559)253-2267
Admissions: (855) 977-5231 or email@example.com
Brian Evans, M.A.
Coordinator for Campus and Student Services
The area surrounding the Fresno campus makes up the valley floor. Access to snow-capped beauty found at Yosemite National Park and throughout the Sierras provides an ideal setting for students to advance their education.
The Fresno campus offers ample free parking for guests and visitors.