Instructions for Posting Research Solicitations
To have your research added to this page, please contact Michelle Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 635-4505.
Your request MUST include and should be organized as follows:
- Project Title:
- Researcher(s) Name(s):
- Study Summary: Brief summary (maximum 100 words), and specific details about the demographic group(s) requested to participate.
- Contact Information: If interested in participating, how and who should be contacted?
- Indicate in which category your study should be listed: If more than one applies, choose the category you feel will most likely be viewed by potential participants.
- Training and Education at Alliant: Professional Issues
- Family and Couple Relationship Studies
- Clinical Samples
- Crime and the Justice System
- Personality, Stress, Coping, Decision-Making, Problem-Solving
- Other Topics
- Documentation of IRB approval: A copy of the official IRB approval letter signed by your campus IRB Chair (a copy of the email from your campus IRB Chair approving your protocol is also sufficient) MUST be attached to your request.
Your solicitation will remain on the website for 4 months. If your research sample is filled before the expiration of your online solicitation, notify Michelle Campbell via email at email@example.com.
A reminder email will be sent to you one month prior to the expiration of your solicitation. Researchers may request a 4 month extension if they have not filled their sample. Requests for extensions must be made in writing and emailed to Michelle Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting your request, please review the policy for research participants listed below.