The San Diego MBA (Master of Business Administration)
The San Diego MBA program at Alliant School of Management provides advanced business, management and analytical skills, and extensive practical experience in applying these skills, particularly in multicultural contexts. The MBA degree is designed to offer flexibility to students who have completed prior business courses. The program follows a cohort model, with all students taking the core curriculum courses as a cohort at the beginning of the program, followed by concentration tracks during their remaining program of study.
(For undergraduate Business Majors)
Core Curriculum (8 courses - 24 units)
- Cross-Cultural Management and Global Issues
- Strategic Management
- Technology and Systems Trends
- Quantitative Approaches to Management
- Management in New Age (Capstone)
- Business Law, Ethics and Values
- Option of Professional Development/Internship OR Elective.
MBA Concentration (4 courses - 12 units)
Choose one of the concentrations depending on your career goals and interests:
- Health Care Management
- Information and Technology Management
- International Marketing
- NGO Management
- Pharmaceutical Industry Management
For Non Business Majors
Students who do not have an undergraduate business major are required to take 4 additional courses before starting their MBA curriculum of 12 courses.
Foundation Courses (4 courses - 12 units)
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- International Managerial Marketing
- Managerial Finance
- International Economics
- All courses are offered in the evening and ASM scheduling accommodates working professionals. A full course load requires the student to be in the classroom twice a week.
- Summer semester courses are offered in an executive hybrid format to allow students some flexibility in studying schedules.
- The program follows a cohort model, with all students taking the core curriculum courses as a cohort at the beginning of the program, followed by concentration tracks during their remaining program of study.
THE ALLIANT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT MBA ADVANTAGE
- A distinguished history in international management education
- World class faculty
- 45,000+ successful alumni in over 100 countries
- Industry Connections and Networking Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities: internships, community service learning, personal branding workshops
- Financial aid to qualified students
- Scholarship opportunities
- Flexible course formats for working professionals
- WASC-accredited University
- SAP ERP software training