San Diego Campus
Alliant's San Diego campus is located in the north east quadrant of the city in a suburb called Scripps Ranch, about ten miles east of the ocean and fifteen miles northeast of downtown. Approximately 1,200 graduate students and 150 undergraduate students are enrolled annually in a number of schools and programs:
San Diego Campus Undergraduate Bachelor's Programs
San Diego Campus Graduate Programs
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Authorization
- Business Administration (DBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Clinical Psychology (PhD)
- Clinical Psychology (PsyD)
- Couple and Family Therapy (MA)
- Couple and Family Therapy (PsyD)
- Cross Cultural Language & Academic Development (CLAD)
- Education Leadership and Management (EdD)
- Educational Psychology (PsyD)
- Gerontology (Certificate)
- Infant-Preschooler Mental Health (Certificate)
- Law (JD)
- Leadership (PhD)
- Organizational Psychology (MA)
- Organizational Psychology (PhD)
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Psychology (credential only program)
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Counseling (credential only program)
- School Based Mental Health Certificate (CERT)
- School Neuropsychology (CERT)
- School Counseling with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
- School Psychology with PPS Credential (MAE + PPS)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (GRAD CERT)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (EdD)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (MAE)
New Student Orientation
Thursday, January 22, 2015
All new students (undergraduate and graduate) are required to attend.
You will receive additional information via email regarding Orientation.
English Proficiency Exam (International student only)
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
All International students are required to take the exam.
Click here for more information and to RSVP.
- Housing and Dining Services
- Student Support Services
- Sol City SportCenter
- Directions to Campus
- Campus Map - (PDF)
The Alliant San Diego student population is very diverse, with an age range of 20-80. The student body is 75 percent female and 25 percent male, and 25 percent are students of color or international students.
The campus occupies 120 rolling, tree covered acres in suburban San Diego that is home to many classroom buildings, one large lecture hall, the MacDonald Dining Hall, the University Student Center, and several residence halls. Our buildings also contain several conference rooms, two computer labs, video conferencing facilities, WiFi across the campus and plenty of places to study alone or in small groups. In the middle of the campus is the recently remodeled Walter Library, home to the San Diego circulating and reference collection of over 60,000 titles and part of both the Alliant library system and of the Link+ library network, through which students have access to over thirty million volumes.
San Diego Campus
10455 Pomerado Road
San Diego, CA 92131
Phone: (866) 825-5426
The area surrounding the San Diego campus is suburban, mixed with a range of retail, including several hotels. There are a dozen restaurants within a few minutes drive of the campus, apartment and condominium living opportunities for students are also within a fifteen minute drive, and the mountains, deserts and ocean are close, as well.
The San Diego campus offers ample free parking for guests and visitors.
Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF documents on this page. (Download Adobe Reader)