Orange County's Community Cornerstone
Alliant's Irvine campus is located in Orange County, which lies between Los Angeles and San Diego. Irvine is in the heart of Orange County, which is regarded for its beachfront beauty and abundant access to leisure.
The area boasts a warm Mediterranean climate and 42 miles of year-round beaches. Easy access to sandy beaches and harbors, plus extensive acreage devoted to parks and open space for hiking, cycling, kayaking, and other outdoor recreation all contribute to the allure of Orange County.
The Irvine campus is home to multiple classrooms and conference rooms, a student lounge, a computer lab, a videoconference room and an information resource center. The Irvine Library houses a collection of volumes focusing on clinical psychology, forensic psychology, family therapy, education, and multiculturalism.
Approximately 250 students are enrolled annually in a number of Alliant International University schools and programs.
Irvine - Orange County Campus Graduate Programs
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Educational Psychology (PsyD)
- Marriage and Family Therapy (MA)
- Marriage and Family Therapy (PsyD)
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Psychology (credential only)
- Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) Credential in School Counseling (credential only)
- School Counseling with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
- School Psychology with Pupil Personnel Services Credential (MAE + PPS)
- School Based Mental Health (CERT)
- School Neuropsychology (CERT)
- Teaching Credentials
2855 Michelle Drive, Suite 300
Irvine, CA 92606
Tel: (949) 833-2651 / Fax: (714) 508-6926
Admissions: (866) 825-5426