Master of Arts in Education | Teaching Emphasis | Online and Mexico City
EARN YOUR MASTER'S IN EDUCATION WITH TEACHING EMPHASIS ONLINE
Whether you are a teacher, instructor or training director, the Hufstedler School of Education's Master of Arts in Education with Teaching emphasis degree will improve your skills and increase your earning power. Our effective program is fully online to support the needs of working practitioners.
The course of study is specifically designed for teachers in any setting—schools, businesses, military, service professionals, the tech industry, government—who wish to advance their teaching practice. Our graduates demonstrate exceptional capacity in:
- Designing lesson plans, programs and educational learning communities
- Applying the latest and greatest research and theory in pedagogy and instruction
- Assessment of educational programs and planning to evaluate effectiveness
- Utilizing and embedding technology in teaching delivery and curriculum development
- Integrating multicultural understanding and support into teaching and instruction to create culturally responsive classrooms
AN ONLINE PROGRAM AT YOUR PACE
All coursework is offered online and you can dig deep into assignments when it’s most convenient for you—at any hour, day or night. But you’re still part of a class—a cohort of professionals, and you participate in practical and thought-provoking discussions with classmates in online discussions. You'll receive individualized attention and commentary from your professors who are readily and conveniently available.
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
- 30 units
- Full- and part-time study options
- Program may be completed in as soon as 12 months
- Supportive cohort structure and individualized attention from faculty
- No special software or technical skills required – just your computer and Internet connection
- Flexible schedule (access classes anytime, anywhere there's an Internet connection)
- Classes are readily available - no "impacted" courses to delay completing your edgree
- Teacher credentialing coursework credit transfers into program
INTERESTED IN EARNING A CALIFORNIA TEACHING CREDENTIAL?
We offer a dual Master's in Teaching/Preliminary California Teaching Credential program that allows students to earn both with only three additional courses beyond their chosen teaching credential curriculum. Choose your teaching credential of interest to learn more:
- Preliminary Single Subject Teaching Credential
- Preliminary Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Preliminary Education Specialist Teaching Credential (Mild-Moderate Disabilities)
Online, or face-to-face at our Mexico City campus.
CHOOSE AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY
Alliant International University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).