California Teacher Credentialing and Preparation Programs | California Multiple Subject, Single Subject, Education Specialist Credential Programs | Master's in Teaching Program | California and Online
EARN A CALIFORNIA TEACHING CREDENTIAL
California's classrooms need you. And with Alliant’s affordable, convenient and innovative teacher education and credentialing programs, we'll prepare you to be an effective and enduring teacher-of-record in today's general education classrooms.
Our programs help you build the best possible path to your teaching career with the flexibility and support you need to succeed. Get started on your future with a California Preliminary K-12 Teaching Credential and/or online Master's in Teaching.
ENJOY THE ADVANTAGES
With Alliant's teaching credentialing programs, you are able to:
- Earn your teaching credential and master's simultaneously
- Explore options to earn a salary while earning your credential
- Consider earning an accelerated teaching credential
- Clear your existing preliminary credential
- Learn in a convenient blended environment incorporating online courses, on-ground seminars and applied practical experiences
- Be supported by expert mentors and coaches in the field
- Gain the skills and insight necessary to teach effectively in a variety of settings, from charter and private schools to underprivileged communities
- Understand issues of multiculturalism and diversity that impact students' success
TAKING YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL IS EASY AT ALLIANT
Our credentialing and authorization programs further your teaching career with all the qualifications you need to succeed in the classroom through hands-on, rigorous training and instruction. And all your credits transfer to our online Master's in Education with Teaching emphasis program to give you even greater earning potential and career possibilities. The choice is yours.
DEGREE, CREDENTIAL AND AUTHORIZATION PROGRAMS
- Preliminary Single Subject Teaching Credential
Focus your K-12 teaching career within a specific academic subject of expertise. Dual program with credential + online M.A.E. in Teaching. Early Completion Option also available (online M.A.E. in Teaching optional).
- Preliminary Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
Become a multiple subject generalist in any self-contained K-12 classroom. Dual program with credential + online M.A.E. in Teaching. Early Completion Option also available (online M.A.E. in Teaching optional).
- Preliminary Education Specialist Teaching Credential (Special Education - Mild/Moderate
Become a special education teacher in K-12 classrooms and beyond. All courses count as credit towards the online M.A.E. in Teaching.
- Clear Education Specialist Teaching Credential (Special Education - Mild/Moderate
Clear your Preliminary Education Specialist Teaching Credential within five years of issuance. All courses count as credit towards the online M.A.E. in Teaching.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Authorization (Accelerated Weekend Format)
Current, experienced special education teachers can earn their Autism Authorization quickly and conveniently through our weekend intensive seminar with evidentiary portfolio.
- Online Master of Arts in Education with Teaching Emphasis
Improve your teaching effectiveness, earning potential and employment possibilities with a Master’s in Education with Teaching Emphasis, including opening doors to teaching positions at community colleges and universities. Our program is 100% online and may be completed in as soon as one year.
CHOOSE AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY AND CTC-APPROVED PROGRAMS
The Hufstedler School of Education’s Teacher Education programs are approved by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC). Alliant International University is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).