Welcome to the California School of Professional Psychology
The California School of Professional Psychology (CSPP) is committed to academic excellence, applied learning and cultural competence. Experts in their respective fields, CSPP faculty integrate rigorous scholarship with hands-on training in a multicultural, international context. Since 1969, CSPP's successful professional practice model has prepared students for flexible professional careers—to make an immediate difference in their fields and in their communities.
A PROVEN PATH TO PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS
CSPP's wide scope of accredited programs offers the highest in career value and professional options:
- APA-accredited doctoral programs
in Clinical Psychology
- COAMFTE-accredited master’s and doctoral programs in Couple and
- Master’s and doctoral programs in Organizational Psychology
- Master’s program in Clinical Counseling
- Master’s program in International Counseling Psychology
- A national postdoctoral master’s program in Clinical Psychopharmacology
- International master’s, doctoral
and cultural immersion programs in Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, Italy and India
- Undergraduate psychology bachelor's degree program in San Diego
- Certificate programs in Gerontology, Infant-Preschooler Mental Health, Latin American Family Therapy, and LGBT Human Services and Mental Health
- Concentrations in major areas of behavioral science:
- child and family
- gender studies
- health psychology
- multicultural psychology
- organization development
- program assessment
- social justice advocacy
LEARN FROM EXPERIENCE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Every CSPP student immediately becomes part of a network of experienced professionals committed to using their professional skills to improve the lives of children, adults, families and organizations.
- CSPP faculty members are leaders in their fields and serve as strong role models and professional practice leaders for students.
- Forming a network of over 14,000 graduates, CSPP alumni work as therapists, educators, advocates, policy-makers, supervisors, researchers, administrators and consultants in communities and organizations across the globe.
- CSPP students provide more than one million hours of service annually to their local communities.