Alumni Events and Involvement
RECONNECT WITH FELLOW ALUMNI & YOUR FORMER FACULTY, ATTEND AN EVENT AT YOUR OLD CAMPUS, PROFESSIONALLY NETWORK VIA SOCIAL MEDIA & MORE!
Please see below for in-person and online networking opportunities. And if you have any ideas of your own, by all means, send them our way!
- Read our most recent CSPP alumni eNewsletter to learn about upcoming events
- Enhance your skills and earn CEUs with our Continuing Education classes
(CSPP alumni get 10 - 20% off!)
- Want to start or join an in-person networking group with alumni in your area? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your current location and your specific interest.
ONLINE SOCIAL NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Join the CSPP Alumni LinkedIn group
- Like our CSPP Facebook page
- Follow CSPP on Twitter
- Subscribe to our CSPP Jobs Blog, Dean's Blog and/or Alumni Blog
SHARE YOUR NEWS WITH FELLOW ALUMNI
Update your contact information and share updates on what you've been doing since your CSPP days with fellow alumni. Updates may be included in a future CSPP Alumni and Friends eNewsletter.
BE A CONTACT OR A CV COACH
Show incoming students the ropes as a contact or help recent grads write an impressive CV. Just fill out this brief form and the alumni office will be in touch with you.
SHARE YOUR CSPP EXPERIENCE WITH A PROSPECTIVE CSPP STUDENT
On occasion, students who are considering CSPP for grad school are interested in speaking
with alumni to learn about their experience. If you would be willing to speak to a
prospective student, please contact email@example.com
OFFER REDUCED-FEE PSYCHOTHERAPY TO CURRENT CSPP STUDENTS
Build your clientele, vary your work day and professional experience and give back to CSPP students. Must live in the metro areas around one of the six CSPP campuses in California (Fresno, Irvine, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco). To offer reduced-fee psychotherapy to our students, please click here to fill out the convenient, online interest form.