Alumni Events and Involvement
- June 20: CSPP alumnus Dr. Mark Blankenship, Executive VP at Jack in the Box, speaks about his professional journey since attending CSPP and much more in this special CSPP.Connect event in San Diego, CA. Free for alumni and lunch is included!
- July 19-20: CSPP-San Diego celebrates Pride!
- August 8: Join us for our CSPP Alumni and Friends Reception at the American Psychological Association (APA) Convention in Washington, DC. Free for CSPP Alumni and Friends! You don't need to attend the APA Convention to attend this special event.
- To receive "hot-off-the-presses" news on CSPP events, subscribe to our CSPP Alumni Blog
- Want to start or join an in-person networking group with alumni in your area? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your current location and your specific interest.
- May 2014: CSPP had a wonderful Networking Mixer at the Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology (SIOP) Conference in Honolulu, HI
- April 2014: CSPP was very well represented at the California Psychological Association (CPA) Convention in Monterey, CA.
- April 2014: CSPP Dean's Receptions were held at our Fresno, Irvine, Los Angeles and Sacramento campuses
- March 2014: Our CSPP-LA campus hosted a groundbreaking alumni event entitled "Honoring Diverse Feminist Perspectives: Journeying Together to Build Relationships and Enhance Professional Practice" This event included a Keynote Speech by Dr. Natalie Porter, an alumni panel, lunch roundtable sessions (many facilitated by alumni) and a Networking Reception.
ENHANCE YOUR PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Enhance your skills and earn CEUs with our Continuing Education classes
(CSPP alumni get 10 - 20% off!)
- Attention recent Clinical Psychology graduates! Through our partnership with The Taylor Study Method, you can receive 1-month of EPPP Test Preparation for free!
ONLINE SOCIAL NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Join the CSPP Alumni LinkedIn group
- Like our CSPP Facebook page
- Follow CSPP on Twitter
- Subscribe to our CSPP Jobs Blog, Dean's Blog and/or Alumni Blog
SHARE YOUR NEWS WITH FELLOW ALUMNI
Update your contact information and share updates on what you've been doing since your CSPP days with fellow alumni. Updates may be included in a future CSPP Alumni and Friends Newsletter.
BE A CONTACT OR A CV COACH
Show incoming students the ropes as a contact or help recent grads write an impressive CV. Just fill out this brief form and the alumni office will be in touch with you.
SHARE YOUR CSPP EXPERIENCE WITH A PROSPECTIVE CSPP STUDENT
On occasion, students who are considering CSPP for grad school are interested in speaking
with alumni to learn about their experience. If you would be willing to speak to a
prospective student, please contact email@example.com
OFFER REDUCED-FEE PSYCHOTHERAPY TO CURRENT CSPP STUDENTS
Build your clientele, vary your work day and professional experience and give back to CSPP students. Must live in the metro areas around one of the six CSPP campuses in California (Fresno, Irvine, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco). To offer reduced-fee psychotherapy to our students, please click here to fill out the convenient, online interest form.