Hybrid Online MBA*
*Pending WASC approval.
The program follows a cohort model, with all students taking the core curriculum courses as a cohort at the beginning of the program, followed by concentration tracks during their remaining program of study.
ASM Business Administration Undergraduate students can accelerate their MBA using our Direct Path program.
(For undergraduate Business Majors)
Core Curriculum (8 courses - 24 units)
- Cross-Cultural Management and Global Issues
- Strategic Management
- Technology and Systems Trends
- Quantitative Approaches to Management
- Management in New Age (Capstone)
- Business Law, Ethics and Values
- Option of Professional Development/Internship OR Elective.
Hybrid Online MBA Concentrations (4 courses - 12 units)
Choose one of the concentrations depending on your career goals and interests:
- Health Care Management
- Information and Technology Management
- International Marketing
- NGO Management
- Pharmaceutical Industry Management
For Non Business Majors
Students who do not have an undergraduate business major are required to take 4 additional courses before starting their MBA curriculum of 12 courses.
Foundation Courses (4 courses - 12 units)
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- International Managerial Marketing
- Managerial Finance
- International Economics
- An initial 4-hour face-to-face class on the first weekend on campus in San Diego.
- Weekly synchronous classes of 1-4 hours per week, depending on the class and instructor.
- Weekly asynchronous classwork of 2-5 hours.
- Weekly homework.
- Team-based project.
- A final 4-hour face-to-face class on the last weekend on campus in San Diego.
The initial program will begin with a full day of orientation activities on a Saturday, and the two initial 4-hour classes will be held on Sunday. At the end of the first session, the final two 4-hour classes of the first two courses will be held on Saturday, and two initial 4-hour class of the next courses will be held on Sunday. Community building events, including group dinners with faculty, networking sessions, professional development workshops, and/or professional colloquia will be held on Saturday evening to strengthen the academic and student community.
THE ALLIANT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT MBA ADVANTAGE
- A distinguished history in international management education
- World class faculty
- 45,000+ successful alumni in over 100 countries
- Industry Connections and Networking Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities: internships, community service learning, personal branding workshops
- Financial aid to qualified students
- Scholarship opportunities
- Flexible course formats for working professionals
- WASC-accredited University
- SAP ERP software training