Alumni of Alliant's School of Management
Alliant School of Management has been training managers for over 85 years and we are proud of our 45,000+ successful alumni in nearly 100 countries. As a graduate of Alliant School of Management or one of its legacy institutions, we are honored to extend a variety of programs and benefits to you as our alumni.
1. Networking Opportunities: Online with the Alliant School of Management Alumni LinkedIn group plus periodic in-person networking events in the US and abroad. Click here to go to the Alliant School of Management LinkedIn Group and request to join the group.
2. Library Benefits, including full on-campus access to all research databases and select access to research databases from your home computer. You may also borrow books from your local campus or use inter-library resources to borrow from another library using your Alliant ID number.
3. Free Access to Language Learning Software: Mango is an online language learning resource that enables the acquisition of basic
proficiency in any one of 34 languages. There are also 15 options available for speakers
of other languages to enhance their English language skills. To create an account
and begin using this resource, simply click "Mango” on the library’s list of databases,
or follow this direct link. You will need to create a profile.
4. Discounts at Popular Theme Parks: All Alliant alumni are now eligible to take advantage of discounts and special offers for theme parks and attractions nationwide including Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, Disney’s California Adventure, Six Flags, Legoland, the San Diego Zoo, Knott’s Berry Farm and more! You can also save on admission to popular attractions such as the Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios Orlando and attractions in Las Vegas, New York, Chicago and other parts of the country. (These savings are not available to the general public; however, you can order for friends and family.)
There are two ways to order tickets and take advantage of these discounts:
- Go to www.TicketsAtWork.com. Click on the "Sign In” box at the top of the homepage. You will then be prompted to create a username and password, and enter our company code -- ALLIANTEDU.
- Place your order over the phone by calling customer service at 800-331-6483. Orders are taken over the phone seven days a week 8:30am – 12:00am, Eastern Standard Time.
5. Access to Career Services. Click here to view some of our Career Services Available to alumni.
Alumni activities include:
- Alumni Events in the US and abroad
- Guest Speaker Opportunities and Alumni Panel Discussions
- Share your experience and be a contact for prospective students
For more information about the Alumni activities, please contact:
Alliant School of Management