Alliant Jobs / Facilities Manager
San Francisco Beach St
One Beach Street, Suite 100, San Francisco, CA, 94133
- Responsible for coordinating room setups.
- Responsible for overseeing the scheduling of rooms for events including classes, meetings, workshops, etc.
- Continuing Education – Coordinates weekend setup making sure program runs smoothly.
- Issues necessary keys and maintains key files.
- Implements and maintain the campus Emergency Procedures Manual and program. Meets with OSHA and campus insurance company to maintain compliance.
- Monitors office and maintenance supplies and order appropriate supplies and monitors receipt of orders.
- Responsible for copy room maintenance, to include all copy machines and supplies, monitoring copier usage, training faculty and staff in the use of copy machines.
- Requests and oversees services as needed for machines and equipment including vending machines.
- Responsible for overseeing the distribution of on-campus mail and posting off-campus mail each day.
- Coordinates the campus recycling program.
- Responsible for overseeing necessary deliveries and pick-ups including overnight services (except Library) and post office.
- Participates in Graduation preparation to include contact prospective sites, negotiation contracts with prospective caterer, photographer and sound system technician.
- Works with all constituencies, Director of Campus and Student Services to understand space requirements for the campus community. Work with architects to convert these requirements into a physical plan, help insure compliance to all appropriate codes. Take primary responsibilities to coordinating the move to a new facility.
- Works with Finance in approving for payment and coding for appropriate account/Departments are charged as necessary.
- Coordinates annual faculty offices moves.
- Responsible for coordinating employee moves to other locations.
- Assist with Adjunct faculty – office assignment, keys and copy codes.
- Provide support to Psychological Service Center (PSC) in Oakland, President’s Office and San Francisco Law School
- Performs other tasks as assigned by Supervisor and/or Director of Campus Services
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.