Financial Aid & Scholarships for Undergraduates
Alliant International University has created a comprehensive program that further improves access and affordability, assisting students affected by California’s budget cuts to education. Alliant starts with one of the lowest private university tuitions in California and we will work with you individually to develop a plan to finance your education.
Alliant Tuition Scholarship Program
Alliant offers students scholarships to help make education affordable. University, school and merit-based scholarships are available.
All domestic, undergraduate bachelor's students are eligible for scholarships based on a designated percentage of tuition cost for those that have an incoming or continuing cumulative GPA of 2.0 and above. These awards start at 20% and increase each year as you progress toward your degree.
|*Alliant Tuition Scholarships:||Example Scholarship Amount|
Academic Excellence Scholarship
Students with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above are awarded an additional $1,000 scholarship each year for academic excellence.
Exceptional students who exhibit leadership skills and academic excellence may apply for a $7,000 President’s Scholarship. Applicants must hold a GPA of 3.5 or higher and have completed at least 60-units (including transfer units). This scholarship requires students to submit an application and short essay.
Public Service Partners Scholarships
- Criminal Justice Systems Program
- Sworn officers and first responders: police, sheriff, fire, and border patrol working in San Diego County
- All criminal justice personnel working for the IRS, DA, or City Attorney, and in the probation, parole, or court systems in San Diego County
- Psychology Program
- All employees, contractors, partners, and providers of Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) in San Diego County and Mental Health Systems Inc.
Click to get more information about the Public Service Partners Scholarships.
Want to know more?
Our admissions team is here to help you. Give us a call at 1-866-825-5426 to speak with an admissions advisor. Or, request more information online.
Financial Aid Resources
Below are additional financial aid resources for students preparing for college or completing a degree at Alliant:
- How to apply for financial aid at Alliant - (PDF)
- Alliant Financial Aid Checklist - (PDF)
- General Information for College for students, by students
- Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law V - (PDF)
*To be eligible for university scholarships, students must meet minimum admission requirements and be enrolled full-time. Scholarships are for domestic students only. Contact admissions to speak to a representative about scholarship options for international students.
The Alliant School of Management also offers a tuition scholarship to students in the business administration bachelor's program. A student can select one of these two scholarship programs. A student may get either the Alliant tuition scholarship or the School of Management tuition scholarship and can choose which one they would like. They are not offered as a combined scholarship.
Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF documents on this page. (Download Adobe Reader)